The Black Experience in French Cinema runs from April 11-13 at NYU’s Cantor Film Center and other NYU venues. Curated by award-winning filmmaker, screenwriter and teacher Isabelle Boni-Claverie (director of TOO BLACK TO BE FRENCH), this three-day film festival and conference explores changing representations of blackness in cinema.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe and stay up to date on new releases, promotions, screenings and events, and filmmaker news and resources.SIGNUP
- Production Assistance Program Films Heading to IFP Week August 14, 2019
- News and Documentary Emmy Award Nominations August 13, 2019
- Modern Slavery and Your Devices August 7, 2019
- Hollywood Foreign Press Association Grant for WMM August 6, 2019
- MILISUTHANDO to Receive Whickers/Chicken & Egg Award! July 18, 2019