The Black Experience in French Cinema runs from April 11-13 at NYU’s Cantor Film Center and other NYU venues. Curated by award-winning filmmaker, screenwriter and teacher Isabelle Boni-Claverie (director of TOO BLACK TO BE FRENCH), this three-day film festival and conference explores changing representations of blackness in cinema.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe and stay up to date on new releases, promotions, screenings and events, and filmmaker news and resources.SIGNUP
- Women Make Movies to Receive Grant from the NEA May 20, 2019
- Stormé DeLarverie & Marsha P. Johnson on the Big Screen in NYC May 17, 2019
- THE FEELING OF BEING WATCHED Kicks Off Theatrical Run in NYC April 26, 2019
- Queen Latifah and Dee Rees April 24, 2019
- CHARM CITY on Independent Lens April 22, 2019